In a ruling of significance to all internet advertisers, the Interflora flower delivery network has achieved a qualified victory in a trade mark infringement claim against Marks and Spencer Plc. (M&S) in respect of the latter’s purchase of the right to use the ‘Interflora’ name as a key word on internet search engine, Google.
In circumstances where a tenant of commercial property paid a full quarter’s rent notwithstanding that the lease was terminated pursuant to a break clause midway through that quarter, the tenant was entitled to reimbursement of rent in respect of the period when it was no longer in occupation of the premises.
A Notary Public (or Notary or Public Notary) is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign & international business.
Notary services include:
- preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- providing documents to deal with the administration of the estate of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- authenticating company and business documents and transactions.
Notaries can also provide authentication and a secure record for almost any sort of transaction, document or event.
As a member of the oldest legal profession in England and Wales, a Notary can do any form of legal work for you except for taking cases to court.
To speak to a Public Notary in Blackpool please contact us on 01253 629 300 or Email Richard Sloman